For the online sale of goods and services.
This document contains very important information regarding your rights and obligations, as well as conditions, limitations, and exclusions that might apply to you. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using our Site.
By using our Site and placing an order for our Products, you accept and are bound by these terms and conditions.
These terms require the use of mediation on an individual basis to resolve disputes, rather than court proceedings.
We are Core and Floor Restore PTY LTD. We are a company registered in Australia. Our ACN is 635315258. Our ABN is 17635315258. Our registered office is at 206 Mount Lookout Rd, Mount Taylor, Victoria 3875.
You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at +61 414 956907 or by writing to us at email@example.com or at 206 Mount Lookout Rd, Mount Taylor Vic 3875.
The “Company” refers to Core and Floor Restore PTY LTD. The words “we”, “us” or “our” may each be used throughout our documents to refer to the Company. Our Site is operated by the Company.
The “Terms” refers to these terms and conditions, together with the documents referred to within them. They set out the terms and conditions on which you may use the Site and Products of the Company, including but not limited to the use of content on our website www.coreandfloor.com.au, Facebook or Instagram accounts (@coreandfloorrestore) and mobile applications (collectively, the “Site”).
Use of the Site includes, but is not limited to, accessing, browsing, and using interactive features on our Site.
The following additional documents may be mentioned throughout this document, they also apply to your use of our Site and purchase of our products.
- Medical Disclaimer – sets out your obligations to consult with a medical practitioner before starting any exercise program and acknowledges that you understand the risks involved absolving our company of any injury damage sustained.
- Terms of Sale – sets out your obligation in regards to purchasing our programs and services from our Site.
Intellectual property rights
This Site contains information and materials owned by or licenced to Core and Floor Restore PTY LTD. We own all right, title and interest, including all related intellectual property rights, in and to our technology and the Site, and any derivatives, suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations or other information provided by you or any other party relating to the Site, and any aggregated metrics, data and trends compiled by us.
Our name, logo, and the product and service names associated with the Site and us are trademarks of the Company, and no right or license is granted to use them hereunder. The Site may include trademarks, service marks or logos of third parties, all of which are the property of their respective owners. In addition, unless otherwise specified in a separate written agreement between you and the Company, all content published on the Site belongs to the Company under applicable copyright law.
You are entitled to print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal, non-commercial use. You may draw the attention of others to content posted on our Site but you must not email or provide copies of the information to them.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
You must always acknowledge us and/or identify contributors as the authors of the content on our Site. You are not permitted to use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes.
- Any content you send to us or which you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but when you transmit or upload such material, you grant us and other users of our site a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such material and all data, images, sounds, text and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes. For example, we might incorporate your reviews of our products into our promotional and/or marketing literature on our Site and but not limited to, social media.
You are an individual who is at least 18 years of age. You agree that you have not falsely identified yourself nor provided any false information to gain access to the Site.
All information provided to you or chosen by you (a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures) must be treated as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to our Site or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorised access or breach of security to or use of your user name, password or any other information. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. If using a public or shared computer you must use particular caution so that other people are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
We have the right to disable any user name, password, or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms.
Changes to our Site and Terms
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions. We may update or change the content of our Site at any time. Whilst we update information on our Site, any of the content on our Site may be out of date, inaccurate or incomplete at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We may revise these Terms at any time by amending this page.
Accessing our Site
We are unable to guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We will not be liable to you if, for any reason, our Site is unavailable or interrupted at any time or for any period. You are solely responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site and the content on it.
Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Site without notice.
You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection are aware of our Terms and other applicable documents, and that they comply with them.
No reliance on information
The content on our Site is not intended as advice on which you should rely. It is for general information only. You must acquire professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Site. Please refer to our Medical Disclaimer.
Limitation of our liability
Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our gross negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by Australian law.
To the extent permitted by Australian law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
You are responsible for configuring your computer programmes, information technology and platform in order to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software. We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from computer viruses or bugs.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not intentionally introduce computer worms, viruses, logic bombs, trojans or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under Part 10.7 Computer Offences of the Criminal Code Act 1995 and we will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities. Your right to use our Site will cease immediately and we will co-operate with authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
You shall indemnify and hold the Company and each such party’s parent organisations, subsidiaries, officers, affiliates, directors and employees harmless from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses arising out of or in connection with:
(i) a claim alleging that any content you upload to the Site infringes the rights of, or has caused harm to, a third party;
(ii) a claim, which if true, would constitute a violation by you of your representations and warranties; and (iii) a claim arising from the breach by you of these Terms.
Linking to our Site
Whilst you may link to our Site, you must do so in a way that is legal and fair. It must not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards as notified to you.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of approval, association or endorsement on our part if none exists. You must also not establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other Site.
If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Linking to other sites
Our Site may contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your general information only.
We have no control over the contents of the linked sites or resources and we are not liable for any such contents or resources.
If you are a consumer, please note that these Terms, its subject matter and its formation, are governed by the Australian Consumer Law 2010.
Acceptable use of our Site
At any time, we may update the information on the acceptable use of our Site by amending this page. As they are legally binding on you, it is your responsibility to check this page regularly in order to take notice of any changes that we make.
You may only use our Site for lawful purposes.
You may not use our Site:
- for the purpose of attempting to harm or harming others;
- in any way that is fraudulent or unlawful. Or in any way that has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- in any way that violates any applicable local, national or international law, rule or regulation;
- to intentionally receive, send, download, upload, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards (see below);
- to convey, or enable the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to intentionally transmit any data, upload or send any content that contains worms, viruses, time-bombs, Trojan horses, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or computer code designed to negatively affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You agree that you will not:
- Modify or make copied works based upon the Site;
- Reverse engineer or access the Site in order to
(a) build a competitive product, service or Site,
(b) build a product using ideas, functions, features, or images that are similar to those related to the Site, or
(c) copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Site;
- Access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part or performance of our Site, any equipment or network on which our site is stored, any software used in the provision of our site, or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party;
- Do anything that imposes an unreasonably large load on our infrastructure.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our Site. If we do, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is human or technical, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used. We will usually provide you with a way of contacting the moderator should you have a concern.
We will try to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our Site and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in light of those risks. We are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or change any interactive service we provide on our Site, and we particularly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a person under the age of 18, is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We strongly advise parents or guardians who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about online safety.
All content that you contribute to our Site (contributions) must comply with the following standards.
- be correct (if stating facts);
- be authentic (if stating opinions); and
- comply with applicable law in Australia and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence or illegal activity;
- contain any material which is offensive of any person;
- contain any material which is indecent, offensive, hateful or provocative;
- promote discrimination based on sex, race, sex, sexual orientation, age, nationality or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be likely to mislead any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause irritation, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they originate from us, when they do not; or
- support, indorse or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
We will determine if you have, through the use of our Site, breached the Terms. We will then take action that we deem appropriate, including but not limited to restricting or terminating your access to our Site.
It is a material breach to fail to comply with the Terms on which you are allowed to use our Site. Failing to comply with our terms may result in our taking all or any of the following actions (but not limited to):
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any material uploaded by you to our Site;
- issuing you with a warning;
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site;
- release of all information to law enforcement authorities that is necessary
- reimbursement of all legal costs on an indemnity basis that result from the breach and/or;
- additional legal action against you.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of any of our Terms.