Prolapse Webinar 8pm AEDT 15/01/24
Understanding and managing your prolapse symptoms in postpartum
This live webinar is scheduled for 8pm AEDT 15th of January 2024. The recording will be available to binge as part of a selection of subscription packages.
Duration: Approximately 2 hours with time for questions at the end.
Are you experiencing prolapse symptoms? Or have you been diagnosed with prolapse? Are you unsure of how best to manage your symptoms and what treatment will be most effective? Getting conflicting advice and feeling really overwhelmed by it all? Perhaps your scared to move your body in case it gets worse?
This webinar explores prolapse in order to help you understand your body, your symptoms, the head fuckery that comes with it, the best management and treatment and how to get back to doing what you love.
In this webinar, you will learn to:
- Understand your prolapse, what it is and what factors may have contributed to it.
- Understand the incidence of prolapse and the risk factors.
- Manage your symptoms and understand what the best treatment options are.
- Bust myths around prolapse, management and treatment.
- Navigate what needs to be done to heal and get you back to doing what you love.
This online workshop is suitable for pregnant people, partners, birth support people and birth workers (midwives, doulas, doctors).
You will have access to this webinar, via web browser and our app, along with all our other webinars (including those already recorded and those planned for the future) for the duration of your webinar subscription (either 14 days, 3 months or 1 year).
14 days access from $20
3 months access from $50
1 year access from $100