Surviving (and thriving!) as a midwifery student and/or new grad 8pm AEDT 13/02/2024
Explore the most effective ways to not just survive, but thrive, as a midwifery student and in the early years of your career.
This webinar is planned for 8pm (AEDT) 13th February 2024 and will automatically be uploaded as a recording.
Duration: Approximately 2 hours with time for questions at the end.
Studying midwifery? Or freshly graduated? Want to know how to thrive as you study and begin your epic career? Want all the tips and tricks to support yourself? This is the webinar for you!
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to navigate the ups and downs and challenges of life as a midwifery student and new graduate.
- How to ensure you don’t spend your days in a state of anxiety or sadness (B spent many early career days hidden away crying in the pan room) - it doesn’t have to be this way!
- All the steps you can take to find power in your position and keep your midwifery fire burning!
- All the tips and tricks to ensure you do not just enjoy this time but thrive in it.
- How to support yourself with emotional intelligence tactics for you, your colleagues and within your workplace.
- To understand what’s going on for you emotionally and mentally and how you can best support yourself to thrive in this epic, impactful career.
This online workshop is suitable for midwifery students, early-career midwives and people who want to support our junior colleagues better.
You will have access to this webinar, via our app, along with all our other webinars (including those already recorded and those planned for the future) for the duration of your webinar subscription (either 14 days, 3 months or 1 year).
14 days access from $20
3 months access from $50
1 year access from $100