The Modern Mum Village
Are you great at looking after everyone else?
What about you?
Unsure of what you need? And how to get it?
Do you put yourself last? Experience mum rage, resentment and a tonne of tension?
This is online coaching with a difference. We work to prioritise you and your own self-care. Bringing the best version of yourself to your family, friends and colleagues. And bringing joy and energy to you.
- Weekly education and self work sessions.
Monday nights live at 8:00pm AEDt) aka Sydney and Melbs). These sessions go for about 1.5 hours. You don't have to attend all of it and can catch up later on the recordings.
- Weekly live check-ins and Q&A’s with B: Ask her anything! Thursday at 8pm AEDT (aka Sydney and Melbs). These sessions go for about 2 hours, again you don't have to stay for all of it and you can catch the recording later in the week.
- 4.5+ hours of epic womanly exercise a week via live online exercise classes a week (see timetable here)
- Access to workout and education recordings if you can’t make the lives or want to repeat them (you'll have access to the workouts recordings for another 2 weeks after the live round. You'll have access to the education/live session recordings until December 31st 2023)
- Access to everything and everyone in one easy to use platform (that has it's own app - we use Kajabi), no need for zoom or Facebook
- Accountability in the form of daily check-ins and the option to buddy up with another epic woman
- A community of like-minded people in a super supportive space
- Where you are at in your motherhood journey and where you want to be
- Understanding your feelings, why they are there and what you want to do with them
- Identifying your needs: ummm who am I now?
- Determing your version of self-care: why you deserve it and how to achieve it
- Understanding your stories: why you react the way you do
- Your emotional love language and how to repattern it
- Control mechanisms and numbing out: why you sit on the couch and scroll IG whilst eating a tub of ice-cream
- Mum rage and resentment: how to move from taking score to taking care
- Connection with our bodies: moving from shame to honour
- Intimacy and partner connection postpartum: physical and emotional needs