- A lightweight moisturiser that easily sinks into skin
- Made with natural oils like Sweet Almond & Olive Oil
- Full of natural healthy ingredients such as Aloe Vera and Natural Vitamin E
- Milk Protein increases skin elasticity
- For everyone and everywhere. Use on face & body, all ages and skin types
- Naturally preserved with Hops Extract – free of Parabens and Phenoxyethanol
This is the original Udder Cream that started it all. You know the story, right? If not, check out how our founder came to make our very first cream here
. As with all good things in life (including life itself), MooGoo started with a Mum …and some udder cream for cows.
This beautiful cream has even developed a bit of a cult following. If you’ve tried it before, you’ll know why. This yummy moisturiser is chock-a-block with natural moisturising and soothing ingredients to leave skin happy and hydrated. We also chucked in some Milk Protein to increase skin elasticity, which keeps skin looking young, supple and s-MOO-th, and everyone loves that. This cream is for everyone, including babies, and those with sensitive skin so rub it on whenever and wherever your skin could use a little love. It also smells delightfully delicious.
Our Skin Milk Udder Cream is also used in Oncology hospitals and clinics across Australia as a moisturising cream for dry and damaged skin following radiation treatment and chemotherapy.