Qiara Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
There’s a reason this supplment is considered groundbreaking and an absolute non-negotiable for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers. A groundbreaking new probiotic originally isolated from healthy human breast milk, the Qiara Pregnancy and Breastfeeding contains the patented probiotic strain Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716, which may help to maintain a healthy microflora, important for you and your baby before, during and after pregnancy.
- Reduce breast pain and recurrence of mild mastitis
- Restore and maintain good bacteria in breastmilk during and after antibiotic use
- Maintain a healthy microflora for mum and baby before, during and after pregnancy
- Improve digestive function and gut health
- Restore good bacteria following a c-section
- Improve good bacteria growth
- Maintain gastrointestinal health
- Contains no added dairy, yeast, eggs, gluten, nuts, soy or salt.
- No artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners.
- Contains no animal products.
- Is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- For further information, seek the advice of your healthcare professional.
3 billion microorganisms of Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716
Developed specifically with pregnant and breastfeeding women in mind. It is however a nutrient dense powerhouse that can be incorporated into anyone's diet.
Take Qiara Pregnancy & Breastfeeding from preconception, in your last trimester or across your pregnancy and breastfeeding journey.
- Each box of Qiara Pregnancy & Breastfeeding contains 28 single-dose sachets of oral powder.
- Each sachet contains no less than 39mg/3 billion organisms of Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716
- The recommended dose is 1 sachet per day, simply mix into water, juice, a smoothie, soft food or even sprinkle on your cereal and consume immediately. Qiara is almost tasteless, so its easy to take, even during pregnancy.
- If experiencing breast pain, mild mastitis or are taking prescribed antibiotics, it is recommended you take two sachets per day, 2-3 hours before or after the antibiotic dose. Continue taking this dosage for one week after completing the antibiotic course, then go back to the regular dosage.
Please read the directions on the packaging and consult your health care professional.
Same Day Dispatch Before 12pm AEST
Flat rate shipping* Standard $12.90 Express $19.95
Free Shipping over $200*