The cups are designed to sit comfortably on the breasts. Worn in between feeds, the cups will naturally prevent, protect and alleviate soreness, blisters and irritation from the result of breastfeeding or pumping.
A perfect choice for mothers who want an effective and natural way to prevent soreness from breastfeeding or pumping and a perfect gift for mums to be who plan to.
Made from 925 silver with silver proven to have antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and antibacterial benefits to prevent and repair the nipple skin at all stages of the breastfeeding or pumping journey.
- Proven to have antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and antibacterial benefits
- Made from 925 silver
- Tested by mothers, studied by neonatologists, midwives and paediatricians
- Light-weight- one cup only weighs 3 grams.
Can be reused indefinitely
- Breast cup size of either A, B & C with areola less than or equal to 4.5cm.
SILVERETTE® XL is recommended for:
- Breast cup size above C cup with areola greater than 4.5 cm.
What is the O-feel
The Original Silverette® cups with the O-Feel™ ring is the complete duo for any mums breastfeeding or expressing.
Whilst Silverette® works its magic on the nipple skin, the O-Feel™ring keeps up with body’s movements without discomfort or disruption to your lifestyle.
Nipple care when nursing or pumping
Made from 925 silver
The cups are worn under your nursing bra or even if you plan on using absorbent breast pads, just place the breast pad over Silverette cups and your bra will hold everything in place.
1. Express a couple of drops of milk in each cup and place the cup directly over the nipple, securing the cup with the nursing bra.
2. Prior to breastfeeding, remove the cups and clean the nipples with warm water or a water wipe. Once feeding is completed, rinse the cups with warm water, pat dry and repeat step 1 of the process in-between feeds.
Same Day Dispatch Before 12pm AEST
Flat rate shipping* Standard $12.90 Express $19.95
Free Shipping over $200*