Perineum Massage Oil
- Use from the 34th week of pregnancy to nourish and prepare the skin for birth
- The perineum is the soft tissue part between the vagina and the anus, which may be prone to tearing during childbirth
- A massage with this specially formulated oil relaxes the area and keeps the skin in the birth area supple and flexible
- Gentle almond oil and vitamin E rich wheat germ relaxes the perineum area and keeps the skin's elasticity
- Ethically and sustainably sources
- Vegan friendly
- Cruelty free
- Free from synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colourants or raw materials derived from mineral oils
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Fragrance*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Eugenol*. *from natural essential oils.
Can be applied by yourself or with a partner. Massage 3-4 times a week for 5-10 minutes, from the 34th week of pregnancy.
Same Day Dispatch Before 12pm AEST
Flat rate shipping* Standard $12.90 Express $19.95
Free Shipping over $200*