Breastmilk provides natural probiotics and essential nutrients to help infants develop a balanced immune and digestive system. Qiara Infant contains a probiotic strain isolated from human breastmilk*. It is suitable for infants to support gastrointestinal health and support their microbiome and maintain gastrointestinal system health, including those prescribed antibiotics or with reflux, colic, cough, cold, diarrhoea or constipation or unsettled after feeding.
- Qiara Infant is specifically formulated for babies 0-24 months who are not exclusively breastfed or those who have been impacted by a course of antibiotics during pregnancy, delivery or infancy.
- Can reduce symptoms of reflux, colic, cough, cold, diarrhoea or constipation
- Contains same breastmilk probiotic strain as sachet but in drops (Lactobaccillus Fermentum CECT5716)
- Gluten free, grain free, soy free, corn free, dairy free
- Australian made using the highest quality control
- If baby is exclusively breastfed, we recommend mum takes Qiara Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Each box of Qiara Infant contains 28 single-dose sachets of oral powder.
Each sachet contains no less than 39mg/300 million organisms of Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716
- Qiara Infant is almost a tasteless powder which most babies and infants take happily. Simply add the contents of the sachet to your baby or infants prepared bottle, water, milk or soft food such as yoghurt, or sprinkle on cereal immediately before feeding. Do not heat after Qiara has been added.
- Babies 0-4 months Use half a sachet per day
- You can store the opened sachet in the refrigerator at 2-8C (do not freeze) so long as it is used within two days.
- Infants 4-24 months. Use one sachet per day.
- An Infant taking prescribed antibiotics
- To help restore healthy microflora, it’s recommended your infant takes two Qiara Infant sachets per day, 2-3 hours before or after the antibiotic dose. Continue this dosage for 5 days after completing the course of antibiotics then resume 1 sachet per day.
- Always consult your healthcare professional and use as directed
Same Day Dispatch Before 12pm AEST
Flat rate shipping* Standard $12.90 Express $19.95
Free Shipping over $200*