Qiara Kids contains a probiotic strain originally isolated from human breastmilk with clinical research supporting its benefits in the digestive system (especially during and after antibiotic use) and for overall health and wellbeing.
Suitable for all kids from pre-school through to 12 years of age, Qiara Kids may be used for children who have been prescribed antibiotics or suffer from food intolerances, experiencing diarrhoea or constipation, respiratory cough or cold, or gastrointestinal health issues.
Suitable for all kids from pre-school through to 12 years of age
- Contains a probiotic strain originally isolated from human breastmilk Lactobaccillus Fermentum CECT5716)
- Gluten free, grain free, soy free, corn free, dairy free
- Australian made using the highest quality control
- Each box of Qiara Infant contains 28 single-dose sachets of oral powder.
Guaranteed to contain a minimum of 750 million live probiotic bacteria Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716 per sachet until the expiry date (AUSTL 285408).
- Qiara Kids is almost a tasteless powder. Simply add the contents of a sachet into cooled liquids or soft food such as yoghurt or sprinkle on cereal immediately before giving it to your child.
For Children 2-12 years of age.
Same Day Dispatch Before 12pm AEST
Flat rate shipping* Standard $12.90 Express $19.95
Free Shipping over $200*