Parenting and Partnering Support
Individual support sessions for parenting and partnering
Parenting can be challenging to navigate. If you’re finding it hard, and somewhat overwhelming, you are not alone. It can be easy to lose connection with yourself, your partner and your children. In these one-on-one support sessions, we dive into feelings of rage, emotional expression, partner resentment, parenting and relationship hardships, and how you can centre yourself as a mother or parent in order to rediscover the joy in both parenting and partnering. We can talk through anything you need.
Remember, this is your session so we can discuss what you need to. We have no agenda here.
- Why do you react the way you do?
- How are you and your partner getting your own needs met?
- How can you navigate big emotions and healthy emotional expression (within yourselves, your relationship and with your children)?
- How are you physically feeling?
- Are you experiencing a harsh inner critic?
- How can you create a sense of ease and fulfillment when spending time with your children?
- Are you comparing yourself to other mothers or parents?
- Are you feeling stuck or lost in motherhood or parenthood?
- How can you attune to the physical and emotional needs of your children?
- Are you and your partner experiencing a loss in connection?
For parents who would like to seek guidance on the challenges of parenting and relationships after children. You can do this session alone, or together. It’s up to you. We can discuss any challenges you are experiencing and find ways to tune into you, your needs, and ways you can work through what you’re feeling.