Optimal Maternal and Fetal Positioning - with Julia Wilkinson
How mother and baby can work together in labour to facilitate baby’s smooth passage through the pelvis
Duration: 3 hours (it was a big one but you can watch it in stages/as you need)
Our bodies and babies are super intelligent and often know exactly what to do when it comes to birth. However, there are many internal and external factors that can make the journey of the baby through a pelvis a little challenging.
There are a lot of things we can do during pregnancy to labour to enable this journey to be as smooth as possible though.
So if you'd like to know what you can do to better facilitate your baby through your pelvis during labour and birth as well as our best pregnancy preparation tips for optimal positioning during labour... then this is the webinar for you.
In the session you will learn:
- Your anatomy - it's more than just a baby and a bony pelvis
- Your body’s role in helping your baby move through the pelvic space - what positions are most effective for you and baby during labour.
- How your body and baby work together during labour and birth to facilitate passage through the pelvis.
- How to create space during pregnancy that will enable as much room as possible for your baby during labour and birth.
- How to connect to your body and listen to what it's telling you ;-)
- Some tips and exercises you can practice throughout pregnancy so they are second nature by the time you labour and birth.
This online workshop is suitable for pregnant people, partners, birth support people and birth workers (midwives, doulas, doctors).
You will have access to this webinar, via our app, along with all our other webinars (including those already recorded and those planned for the future) for the duration of your webinar subscription (either 14 days, 3 months or 1 year).
14 days access from $20
3 months access from $50
1 year access from $100