Preparing your pelvic space for birth and the lowdown on pushing your babe out
This live webinar is now available online. Binge it here
After this epic two- and half-hour session you will:
- Understand your birthing body better with basic anatomy
- Learn how the pelvic space functions during birth
- Gain practical tips for you and your birth support people to prepare your body for birth
- Understand how to best facilitate physiological birth
- Discover effective ways to reduce birth and postpartum trauma
This online workshop is suitable for pregnant people, partners, birth support people and birth workers (midwives, doulas, doctors).
You will have access to this webinar, via our app, along with all our other webinars (including those already recorded and those planned for the future) for the duration of your webinar subscription (either 14 days, 3 months or 1 year).