Maternity Worker's Mentorship
Guidance for Midwives, Obstetricians, Student Midwives & Doulas
Feel stucking in your career? Struggling within the system? Unsure of what’s next? Or need to debrief some of your experiences?
Or keen to learn how you can better support people through pregnancy, labour, birth and postpartum?
Midwifery, obstetrics and birth support are epic careers. But they come with challenges and can, at times, be overwhelming.
I provide mentorship, training and support to midwives, obstetricians, doulas and student midwives. Do you need to be heard? Or are you after some guidance? or are you looking to up skill in this vital role you’ve taken on?
I am also offering training in birth debriefing so you can be the best support to families the parents in your care. Learn more here
Cards on the table. I am here to listen. To offer advice and guidance where needed. To help you figure out what you need and how to go about it. Often what you are looking for/needing is right there, you just need someone to help you find it.
- Career guidance: I help you with decision-making to get the most from your career
- Support around your own story, trauma or experiences that may be impacting your current practice
- Ways to effectively communicate and collaborate with colleagues to work best as a team and also drive change
- Debriefing from workplace related trauma or conflict whether it be a birth you’ve attended or an issue you’ve had with colleagues or your workplace
- Guidance with supporting physiological labour and birth
- Guidance around supporting core and pelvic floor health in pregnancy, birth and postpartum
- Any work/life issues you're experiencing that are impacting on how you provide care
- Questions you might have - we can cover it all and get your questions answered and a plan to move forward