The Modern Mum Village
Out of stock
- Weekly education and self work sessions to dive into who you are and why you do what you do so that we can create sustainable change (topics include: feelings and identifying your needs, what is self care and how do we achieve it, our emotional love language from harsh self talk to self love, control mechanisms and numbing out (why we sit on the couch and scroll IG whilst eating a tub of ice-cream), the Motherhood imprint, the Partner imprint, the Ragey Mum and the Content Mum, Intimacy postpartum and the Mum Click). These are held on a Monday night at 8:30pm AEST.
- Weekly live check-ins and Q&A’s with B: Ask her anything! These are held on a Thursday at 8pm AEST.
- 4.5 hours of exercise a week via live online exercise classes a week (see timetable here)
- Access to workout and education recordings if you can’t make the lives or want to repeat them. You will have access to this forever, or until FB blows up
- B’s personalised coaching and mindset tips: get positive and stay on track
- Accountability in the form of daily check-ins and the option to buddy up with another epic woman
- A community of like-minded people in a super supportive space
Please note you will need access to Facebook.