Qiara Infant Drops
Breastmilk provides natural probiotics and essential nutrients to help infants develop a balanced immune and digestive system. Qiara Infant contains a probiotic strain isolated from human breastmilk*. It is suitable for infants to support gastrointestinal health and support their microbiome and maintain gastrointestinal system health, including those prescribed antibiotics or with reflux, colic, cough, cold, diarrhoea or constipation or unsettled after feeding.
- Qiara Infant is specifically formulated for babies 0-24 months who are not exclusively breastfed or those who have been impacted by a course of antibiotics during pregnancy, delivery or infancy.
- Can reduce symptoms of reflux, colic, cough, cold, diarrhoea or constipation
- Contains same breastmilk probiotic strain as sachet but in drops (Lactobaccillus Fermentum CECT5716)
- Same dosage as sachet - 300million organisms
- Easy to administer directly to bub (0-2 years)
- Up to 6 weeks of supply (at one dose per day)
- Gluten free, grain free, soy free, corn free, dairy free
- Australian made using the highest quality control
- If baby is exclusively breastfed, we recommend mum takes Qiara Pregnancy and Breastfeeding.
Lactobaccillus Fermentum CECT5716
Shake well for ten seconds before use. Hold bottle upside down to slowly deliver drops directly into baby’s mouth or onto the breast when breastfeeding. May be added to breastmilk, formula, soft foods or administered directly via a spoon.
Same Day Dispatch Before 12pm AEST
Flat rate shipping* Standard $12.90 Express $19.95
Free Shipping over $200*